Social Media Application Functional Requirements Technology Essay (Essay Sample)
Social Media Application Functional Requirementssource..
Class Unit Code/Name
Social Media Application Functional Requirements
Using any of the social media applications as a brownfield project:
Social networking aims to connect communities and people hat share the same interests and activities. It links individuals via low cost platform to promote personal relationships and interactions.
1 Identify and describe using scenarios 3 to 5 functional requirements.
The system will entail a User who will possess or follow the following attributes:
* Ought to have a valid Username or User ID and password to login to the system.
* Users who do not have an account registered on this site can create a new one from the signup page.
* No user should be permitted to have more than one account or profile registered the social app.
* An end user can edit his/her profile in the account’s personal page as well post his/her opinions on the activities he/she desires. This can only be done after a successful or valid user login.
2 Define a new functional requirement
- Russian Hacker Group (Energetic Bear) Technology EssayDescription: In a joint security advisory operation between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) revealed that a Russian hacker group known as Energetic Bear successfully targeted and breached the US government’s networks....3 pages/≈825 words| 2 Sources | MLA | Technology | Essay |
- Technology and Student Performance Technology EssayDescription: Technology, in general, is the system, method or forms of devices that result from scientific know-how and inventions, and are often used practically. In application, technology is used to solve problems and also in the creation of new systems and equipment. A technology device...4 pages/≈1100 words| 10 Sources | MLA | Technology | Essay |
- Argumentative Essay Technology Essay Research PaperDescription: Technology facilitates essential and necessary changes that bring about high productivity and should be incorporated in Education. In ancient times, people didn't know about technology. They used old-time methods in their day to day activities. With days passing, though...5 pages/≈1375 words| 4 Sources | MLA | Technology | Essay |