Web Development application Literature & Language Research Paper (Research Paper Sample)
Weebly, mockplus and wordpresssource..
Web Development Application
WP is a PHP-based blogging framework that facilitates creating your website on your own PHP/MySQL database server. The app can be used as a CMS (Content Management System) to set up a commercial website as one of the best web creation tools. Its features include: “WYSIWYG text editor, co-authoring with several authors, integrated search engine permalinks, static tab, Trackback/Pingback, member registration/login, among others.” (Ratnayake, 2017) This platform is affordable for many people because it has a basic plan which is free of charge for the entire time that one wants to use the platform. However, the basic platform is limiting because most of the best features of WordPress are not found in this plan. The personal platform charges five dollars per month and it features some of the best features of WordPress that the owner can access. The Premium plan is eight dollars a month and in this plan one has access to the best features of WordPress. There is also a Business plan at twenty five dollars a month and an E-commerce plan at 45 dollars a month. These two plans have the premium features but are meant for businesses where they can access some specific features for people planning to create sites for their businesses.
The main features of WordPress include:
* “Quick to update and get started and includes hundreds of site-building tools.” (Grant & Mims, 2009).
* Rich third-party plugins for the use of upgraded, versatile and efficient features.
* “Various web designs and styles can be used free of charge.” (Williams et al., 2015)
* SEO optimized and easy to use for high SERP.
* “Broad community support, with thousands of developers contributing and updating WP, secure and active.” (Grant & Mims, 2009).
- Curriculum Theories Literature & Language Research PaperDescription: This ideology is relevant in interdisciplinary instruction since it is the primary means through which information and knowledge have been collated and compiled throughout the centuries. However, in interdisciplinary instruction, this theory may not be constructive...2 pages/≈550 words| 4 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Research Paper |
- Educational Law and Governance Literature & Language Research PaperDescription: Bullying can be defined as a situation where a student is subjected to psychological torture by another student or a group of students through hurtful and mean words, making fun, name-calling, and purposefully alienating them from their social network, kicking, hitting, shoving, pushing...20 pages/≈5500 words| 47 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Research Paper |
- Seminar Paper Literature & Language Research PaperDescription: Different research works conducted on the second language acquisition indicate that the native dialect at all levels, such as beginner and tertiary, plays a critical role in learning the second language (L2). Furthermore, through various research work focusing on the inter-languages...30 pages/≈8250 words| 18 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Research Paper |