Sign In
Not register? Register Now!
Essay Available:
Pages:
5 pages/≈1375 words
Sources:
5 Sources
Level:
APA
Subject:
Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Type:
Term Paper
Language:
English (U.S.)
Document:
MS Word
Date:
Total cost:
$ 25.92
Topic:

Significance of Urban Wildlife in Miami. Term Paper (Term Paper Sample)

Instructions:

Write a very basic science paper: must be 5 page paper with 5 sources (4 must be scholarly) and defend or refute one of the following statements by analyzing at least 2 studies/experiments on their hypothesis, assumptions,methodology,and conclusion: urban wildlife, or soil degradation has impacted food supply, or water quality is a concern for urban areas. Paper should follow scientific method or contain all components of scientific method.

source..
Content:


Significance of Urban Wildlife in Miami
Student’s Name
Institution Name
Date
Significance of Urban Wildlife in Miami
Introduction
Urban wildlife refers to undomesticated species that thrive within the urban environment along with human beings. According to Adams, urban wildlife refers to the species that entirely utilize the urban ecosystem (2018). The book further details that although the species’ utilization of the cities differs, they, in one way or the other, relate with human beings in cities or outskirts. The wildlife either are resistant or benefit from artificial activities. The diversity of urban wildlife with human dictates the significance of the species in the ecosystem, thus their concern.
Problem Statement
McCleery et al. highlight the importance of urban wildlife is less than their cost (2014). Adams argues that rodents, for example, only consume 2% of the human garbage, leaving 98% of the disposable waste still an issue, while causing noise and uncomfortable living conditions for humans (2018). Similarly, urban ecosystems call for animal control, which is expensive than elimination (Moorman, 2014). Finally, most of the urban wildlife poses threats to human activities. Some of the rodents, such as rats, are located on the same food chain level with humans, thus causing unnecessary competition.

...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:

Other Topics:

  • Collaborative working & Service improvement Biomedical Sciences Paper
    Description: Collaborative working or joint partnership working is a type of association between two or more professionals working together to achieve a common goal (Reeves et al., 2017). It (collaborative working) can take place either between two individuals or organisations with different or similar sets of skills...
    12 pages/≈3300 words| 12 Sources | APA | Biological & Biomedical Sciences | Term Paper |
  • Biology Question and Answers: Temperature, Substrate, Concentration
    Description: The first law of thermodynamics states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed but can be transferred from a system to the surrounding....
    2 pages/≈550 words| No Sources | APA | Biological & Biomedical Sciences | Term Paper |
  • Structure Of DNA And Drawings Of The Transcription Process
    Description: DNA or deoxyribonucleic acid is a very long macromolecule that is the main component of chromosomes and is what transferred genetic characteristics in all life forms....
    3 pages/≈825 words| 5 Sources | APA | Biological & Biomedical Sciences | Term Paper |
Need a Custom Essay Written?
First time 15% Discount!