Shift Operations Manager Management Case Study Paper (Case Study Sample)
ANALYSE GIVEN Job Title and Job Description ON HOW THE POSITION CONTRIBUTES TO A high-performance work systemsource..
Shift Operations Manager
Shift Operations Manager
1 The URL, Job Title and Job Description (Totaljobs, 2020)
Part Time Shift Operations Manager
* Leicester (LE1), Leicester
PepsiCo is looking for a high calibre part time shift based Operations Manager to join our busy manufacturing site in Leicester.Leicester is the heart of PepsiCo UK. Our factories there produce millions of packets of great tasting Walkers crisps every day. It's already a great plant but our ambition is to make it even greater. We not only want to be the largest crisp factory in the world, we want to be the best.In this role you'll lead your on shift ensuring day to day alignment of stakeholders and direct reports to deliver shift performance. You will be responsible for managing all people related issues on shift in addition to identifying opportunities for future improvements to shift performance.What you'll be doing:
* Lead the on shift team, driving excellence in their work and continuously striving for improvements in working practices.
* Responsible for the balanced scorecard delivery on shift.
* Recognising future demands on the shift team and driving readiness to meet these needs.
- Case Study Analysis Management Case Study Research PaperDescription: One of the key issues is that there is conflict between employees. Dorothy and Bonnie seem not to agree with each other since the former thinks that the latter will take some of her roles. Additionally, there is conflict between some employees and their manager as indicated by Dorothy and Hank...5 pages/≈1375 words| No Sources | APA | Management | Case Study |
- Discussion: Why Is It Difficult To Define The Concept Of Disaster?Description: The cases of natural disasters have gone up globally in recent years which have made the risk of disaster an international issue. Disasters have established significant fatalities t human race, the global economy as well as society....4 pages/≈1100 words| 9 Sources | APA | Management | Case Study |
- An Analysis Of The Complexity And Importance Of A “Clean” DatabaseDescription: The task was to ANALYZE a case study and answer to some of the questions related to the SUBJECT topic. This sample highlights the importance of data cleaning, team work and effective communication in an organization....2 pages/≈550 words| 4 Sources | APA | Management | Case Study |